Tri Star Power has been in business since 1987, headquarter in Memphis, Tn. We are a distributor of Deka batteries, providing sales and service of industrial storage batteries, chargers, and material handling, in the Tennessee, Arkansas, Mississippi, Oklahoma, and Louisiana areas. We currently have an opening for a service technician. You will be supported by our highly knowledgeable team and supportive managers.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Service Industrial Batteries, Chargers, and Material Handling Equipment.
- Documents service and installation actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Maintains customer confidence by keeping service information confidential
- Keeps personal equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs
- Manage current accounts and attract prospective customers.
- Travel within a geographic territory making service calls.
- Work closely with Branch and Service Manager.
Qualifications and Skills
- Electrical and mechanical aptitude a plus
- Self motivated with ability to work with little supervision
- Ability to travel within a defined sales territory (valid driver's license with a clean record a must)
- Integrity and reliability.
- A passion for providing service to our customers and the ability to cultivate long standing relationships.
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Salary is commensurate with experience.
- Medical Insurance
NO PHONE CALLS OR IN OFFICE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED